Start a Social Enterprise
Are you thinking of starting a social enterprise?
To start a new enterprise, you’ll need to consider the following as part of your business plan:
- the social issue you’ll be solving, or positive benefit that you’ll be contributing to the community;
- your potential customer base;
- the current market place and how you’ll reach potential customers;
- operations, costs and financing; and
- the ideal legal structure for the company.
Inspire2Enterprise can help you to formulate a business plan and advise on the sustainability of your ideas.
For help and advice on how to start a social enterprise, speak to one of our qualified advisers, or take a look at the help and advice contained on the pages in this section.