Webinar: How to measure social impact
This webinar will explore why it’s important to be able to demonstrate the social value that your organisation is creating.
This session will provide participants with an understanding of:
- the theoretical background to social impact;
- the definitions and concepts related to social impact measurement (SIM);
- the importance of SIM and reasons to engage with it;
- the role of SIM in organisational development;
- the need for resource efficiency in SIM; and
- the different mainstream social impact methodologies.
Date and time: Monday, 22rd January 2018, 1pm – 2pm
Presenter: Professor Richard Hazenberg
Richard Hazenberg is Professor of Social Innovation at the University of Northampton Institute for Social Innovation and Impact. He has research interests in the areas of social innovation, social finance, social enterprise governance and social impact measurement.
Richard is on the editorial board of the Social Enterprise Journal and is a reviewer for a number of international peer-review journals including the Journal of Social Policy and the Journal of Social Entrepreneurship.
This webinar is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.